Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pens vs Habs Game 7 PRE

Well on 05/12 there will be a game 7. I can't believe it. I have been in a mega sour mood since the loss last night but I am hoping to snap out of it soon. I don't know how the Habs are doing this to us. I didn't know how they did it to the Caps either but at least then I thought it was funny. I don't like it going on to us though. Fleury looked like he let in another couple of softies but for the most part we played a good game. It's just mind blowing to me. We've played excellent all series. It shouldn't even be close. We are dominating them for 5/6th of every game but it seems like one teeny tiny mistake and they get an amazing rush of it and score. Their goalie can't hold up like that to us for much longer. We will crack him and be victorious. All I can hope for is the Win one, Lose one game keeps playing because it should be our turn to win one next and that's all it will take. We will not go down like this!!

1 comment: