Friday, May 28, 2010

Winter Classic 2011 Announced

The Winter Classic has been announced for next year. Source

Apparently there will be a more formal announcement tomorrow than I will link here then.

The game will be played on JANUARY 1, 2011 at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

between our hometown PITTSBURGH PENGUINS and our hated rivals the WASHINGTON CAPITALS

Luckily Matt and I have season tickets. There better be no way that we get screwed out of this like how we couldn't get tickets for when it was in Buffalo. I was on the website and the phone from 30 min before ticket sales started to 15 after and they could not get us 6 tickets. Needless to say I was not happy about that. I have faith though that since it's in Pittsburgh this time we will find a way to hook up with tickets. We'll have to book a room down Pittsburgh that night and have ourselves a New Year's party for the ages!!

LET'S GO PENS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment