Thursday, October 14, 2010

Game #4 Leafs L3-4

I called my buddy David Gall to come with me to this game because I know he's a huge Pens fan as I am so I knew he'd be pumped. He brought a lot of good energy with him but unfortunately it was not enough and we dropped our 3rd straight at the new arena.

NHL.com recap
  • Deryk Engelland had an intense fight with NHL tough guy Colton Orr and ended up taking him down hard. It was a really good energizing scrap.
  • Crosby got his first goal in the new arena
  • So did Talbot and Kunitz
  • Toronto had 14 shots
  • Fluery just isn't looking good like he was in the preseason. If he doesn't step it up soon the fickle Pittsburgh fans are going to turn on him
  • This loss drops me to 0-4 when I go to a Leafs game
  • The Dr Billy G was in Mario's box with him and got a standing O when they showed a video tribute to his time in da Burgh
We walked in down at the American Eagle gate which is one place I had yet to walk thru yet so that was cool. Since we were down low we got to use the kiosk before the game. This is probably the best picture so far. :D

uwvark27's 2010-11 record: 0-2

No comments:

Post a Comment